- Outdoor Play Area
- Existing timber decking was slippery in wet conditions and the anti slip paint that had been applied was peeling off.
- The nursery also needed to ensure that the anti slip surface was not so aggressive that if small children tripped over they would graze themselves.
- The nursery also wanted a product that looked like real timber decking and was finished in an ‘outdoor’ green colour.
- Finally, the nursery needed to ensure that the strips were cut to match the shape of the outdoor decking area.
- Polydeck Limited recommended the use of GRIPFAST BoardWalk 6, a revolutionary new concept in outdoor decking strips.
- The BoardWalk strips are manufactured from a 6mm thick rot-resistant glass fibre panel and are designed to be screwed down on top of existing timber decking.
- The Boardwalk strips look like real timber decking and provide a slip resistant surface which is safe to walk on, but not too aggressive to cause grazes if someone were to fall over.
- The strips were easily cut down on site to shorter lengths and shapes to suit the specific area.
- Installation was carried out over the weekend to minimise disruption at the nursery.
Contact Polydeck today for the right solution for your next project! Polydeck’s very own GRIPFAST range of anti-slip products are manufactured to the highest possible standards, using quality materials from our trusted UK suppliers.
So, if you would like to discover how Polydeck can assist you in finding the perfect anti-slip solution, give us a call today on 01934 863678. Alternatively, you can request for our team to contact you at a more suitable time by completing our quick and simple online enquiry form.