Bristol City Council
The timber footbridge was very slippery in wet conditions.
The Polydeck Solution
- Provision of 6mm anti slip panels to be mechanically fixed on top of existing timber bearers.
- Each panel was cut into ‘planks’ to match the exact width and depth of the timber bearers.
- The 2mm gap between bearers was left to allow water drainage.
- The 6mm panels manufactured in a slate grey colour and ‘diamond pattern’ finish to match the design of the bridge.
- Polydeck diamond pattern panels manufactured with a heavy pedestrian finish to give a slip resistant value of ‘75’ dry and ‘67’ wet, ensuring a ‘low slip potential’ as measured by the UK slip resistance group.
- Non slip panels covered by our 30 year design life guarantee.
Contact Polydeck today for the right solution for your next project! Polydeck’s very own GRIPFAST range of anti-slip products are manufactured to the highest possible standards, using quality materials from our trusted UK suppliers.
So, if you would like to discover how Polydeck can assist you in finding the perfect anti-slip solution, give us a call today on 01934 863678. Alternatively, you can request for our team to contact you at a more suitable time by completing our quick and simple online enquiry form.