OVERLAY PANELS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Polydeck offer a great range of non slip overlay panels, which can be used for a wide variety of applications such as ramps, decking, bridges and any other walkway. Our anti slip walkway overlays can be attached to an existing surface like concrete, steel or timber to create a slip resistant surface that is safe to walk on.
Main features and advantages of Overlay Panels
- Non slip overlay panels are designed for use on a range of different surfaces, including timber, steel and concrete.
- An extensive selection of applications can utilise overlay panels, such as bridges, ramps, gantries decking and other walkways.
- Anti slip overlay panels are available in a variety of thicknesses, determined by the application they are being used in, and whether it is internal or external.
- Our non slip overlay panels come in a choice of aggregate grades, from barefoot to offshore, and inclusive of pedestrian and industrial options, again dependent on the nature of the application they are being used for.
- Plain, diamond and timber deck effect finishes are available on our anti slip overlay walkway surfaces.
- Each non slip overlay panel has a low slip potential classification and meets either Class 1 or Class 2 fire rating specifications.
Contact us for more on Non Slip Overlay Panels
For further information surrounding our non slip overlay panels, or any of the anti slip flooring solutions available from Polydeck, simply get in touch with our friendly team. Give us a call on 0333 363 6968, or leave your details on our contact us page and we’ll reply as quickly as possible.