STATION PLATFORM PANELS
Polydeck’s station platforms have been designed to provide a completely new station platform surface for refurbishment and new-build projects. Manufactured from high quality composite materials, the station platforms come with a design life of 30 years outlasting traditional timber platform by three times as long. To make an enquiry, please contact Polydeck online.
STATION PLATFORM PANELS FROM POLYDECK
Polydeck manufacture a range of station platform panels which come in a variety of different thicknesses and are either simple overlay panels or structural, load-bearing systems. Our panels include the front copper and white line, rail blister tactile, main panels and optional high speed yellow lines. Our panels systems are made from non-rotting GRP that has a design life of 30 years.
Anti-Slip Platform Features
Features of the Polydeck System include:
- Complete platform panel comprising black anti-slip walking surface, colour constant and contrasting white platform edge line, optional high speed yellow line and tactile surfaces.
- Unique ‘tongue and groove’ joining system for panels to ensure all joints remain flush and water tight.
- Double layer of fused aluminium oxide aggregate and silicon carbide aggregate with a hardness rating of 9 MOH to ensure extra heavy durability against wear.
- Slip resistance values of up to 73 WET and 88 DRY * meaning that GRIPFAST Stations Platform Panels Duty Stair Treads provide a walking surface which is designated as Low Slip Potential by the UK Slip Resistance Group Guidelines (issue 3, 2011).
- Fire rating classification of CFL – s1 ** and Class 1 to BS476 Parts 6 and 7.
- Load-bearing or overlay options are available.
- Design life: 30 years.
*Measured using the BS 7976-2 Pendulum slip testing method.
** As measured by Exova Warrington Fire in accordance with procedures given in EN 13501-1: 2007+A1: 2009
Caversham Avenue in Enfield contacted Polydeck regarding their metal footbridge, that was...
Recently, Park Lane Primary School in Brent, London, approached Polydeck Ltd to refurbish...
Kew Bridge Station in London contacted Polydeck regarding a new main access walkway...
Early 2015 marked a £20 million re-development scheme of Northampton Station. Part of...
The busy train company, Northern Rail, have dedicated time and efforts to ensuring that...
Working in connection with Sumo Glazing, we were able to provide a bespoke anti-slip...
Our dedicated team at Polydeck were recently contacted by one of our regular clients...
GT Rail were seeking the highest quality anti-slip products to help them refurbish the...
Contact Polydeck today for the right solution for your next project! Polydeck’s very own GRIPFAST range of anti-slip products are manufactured to the highest possible standards, using quality materials from our trusted UK suppliers.
So, if you would like to discover how Polydeck can assist you in finding the perfect anti-slip solution, give us a call today on 01934 863678. Alternatively, you can request for our team to contact you at a more suitable time by completing our quick and simple online enquiry form.