NON SLIP FLOORING FOR LEISURE CENTRES, LIBRARIES AND OTHER COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
Polydeck are leading manufacturers and suppliers of anti slip flooring solutions. DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) Compliant Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers are manufactured to adhere to DDA guidelines and Part M of the Building Regulations.
Having safe, stepped access enables local authorities like leisure centres, libraries and other commercial properties to adhere to Building Regulations. Polydeck’s Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers are what makes stepped access safe and satisfy Part M1 or M2 of the Building Regulations that state if ‘…all nosings are made apparent by means of a permanently contrasting material 55mm wide on both the tread and the riser.’
DDA Compliant Stair Tread Covers for Stairs
GRIPFAST DDA Compliant Treads are available to order with colour constant and contrasting nosing, making completely purposed to adhere to Building Regulations. Made from a durable GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester), the tread covers are manufactured to a ‘near-diamond-hard’ finish, ensuring extra heavy duty durability. All Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers can be supplied in a wide range of different designs, aggregate grades and a vast range of different colours. All anti slip products come with a 30 year design guarantee, making them durable and reliable.
Features of the DDA Compliant Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers include:
- Custom manufactured to tailor-made sizes and can be supplied in a range of colours to compliment the environment and colour scheme of the commercial building or property.
- Anti Slip Stair Tread covers are available to order in various different finishes and designs, including plain, tile pattern, timber deck effect or diamond pattern.
- A number of aggregate grades are available to suit different needs. Available for light pedestrian traffic through to heavy pedestrian traffic.
- Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers are manufactured in a mould made from high quality glass, which contains an integral double layer of silicon carbide aggregate to ensure extra heavy durability against wear.
- Polydeck Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers have slip resistance values of up to 73 WET and 88 DRY*. This provides a walking surface which has been designated as Low Slip Potential by the UK Slip Resistance Group Guidelines (issue 3, 2011).
- DDA Compliant Stair Tread covers are easy to fit in all weathers and need very little surface preparation. Vertical ungritted risers can also be supplied in a material which is easy to clean and keep maintain.
Looking to buy Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers?
Polydeck specialise in manufacturing and supplying Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers to suit specific needs and preferences. To get more information on how we can supply local authorities or for help and advice, you can call our team on +44 (0) 1934 863678 or simply fill in your details on our contact us page and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Polydeck also supplies trades in bulk. You can open a trade account today and benefit from discounts on bulk orders and more. Visit our trade account page for more information on how to open a trade account and benefit with special discounts from Polydeck.