NON SLIP FLOORING FOR CAR PARKS
Polydeck manufactures and supplies a range of different anti slip solutions suitable for use in multi-story car parks. Car parks can be hazardous, especially when wet and Polydeck supply products which provide non slip surfaces and are easy to install.
DDA Compliant Stair Tread Covers for Stairs
Multi story car parks are one of the most frequent places where members have the public have accidents on slippery stairs and surfaces. GRIPFAST DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) Compliant Anti Slip Tread Covers for Stairs have been designed to ensure local authorities comply with the requirements of the DDA and Part M of the Building Regulations.
Part M1 or M2 of the Building Regulations should be satisfied by local authorities. The regulations state that if ‘…all nosings are made apparent by means of a permanently contrasting material 55mm wide on both the tread and the riser.’
GRIPFAST DDA Compliant Treads are available with colour constant and contrasting nosing, making them perfectly designed to adhere to Building Regulations. Made from a durable GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) the tread covers are manufactured to a ‘near-diamond-hard’ finish and can be supplied in a wide range of different finishes, aggregate grades and a huge range of different colours. All anti slip products come with a 30 year design guarantee, making them durable and reliable.
Features of the DDA Compliant Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers include:
- Custom manufactured to bespoke sizes and can be supplied in a range of colours to compliment the environment and colour scheme of the car park.
- Available in various different finishes, including plain, tile pattern, timber deck effect or diamond pattern.
- Different aggregate grades are available to suit usability needs. Available for light pedestrian traffic through to heavy pedestrian traffic.
- Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers are manufactured in a mould made from high quality glass, which contains an integral double layer of silicon carbide aggregate to ensure extra heavy durability against wear.
- Polydeck Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers have slip resistance values of up to 73 WET and 88 DRY*. This provides a walking surface which has been designated as Low Slip Potential by the UK Slip Resistance Group Guidelines (issue 3, 2011).
- DDA Compliant Stair Tread covers are easy to fit in all weathers and only need minimal surface preparation. Vertical ungritted risers can also be supplied in a material which is easy to maintain and keep clean
Need to buy Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers?
Polydeck can manufacture and supply Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers to suit specific needs and preferences. For more information on the services we offer, you can call us on +44 (0) 1934 863678 or fill in your details on our contact us page.
Polydeck also supplies trades. You can open a trade account today and benefit from discounts on bulk orders and more. Visit our trade account page for more information on how to open a trade account and benefit with Polydeck.